Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
Typical students entering onto the LLM in Legal Practice (Top-Up) will have passed either the:
- Legal Practice Course (LPC); or
- Bar Professional Training Course (BPTC); or
- Equivalent post graduate diploma legal practice qualifications.
Months of entry
This course is designed for practising legal professionals. Allowing you to top-up your existing legal qualifications to a full Master’s degree.
At Worcester we'll support you to deepen your legal knowledge within your current specialism, or you can choose to branch out into a new area of the law. You’ll learn about research methods, then apply this to plan and write a dissertation.
All of which will help you stand out from the competition in your legal career.
- You'll receive expert guidance on a legal research topic of your choice from experienced legal academics and professionals
- Top-up your Legal Practice Course (LPC) or Bar Professional Training Course (BPTC) to a full Master’s degree
- Flexibly delivered part-time over 12 months, through a combination of face-to-face sessions and online learning
- The opportunity to engage fully in the life of the School of Law including attending and participating in research seminars and conferences
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time12 months
- Distance learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Admissions Office