You will normally have a 2:1 classification in a sport-related degree. Those who hold a sport-related degree classification of either 2:2 (or below) or a non-sport-related degree will be considered on a case-by-case basis and may be required to submit a portfolio of evidence to demonstrate relevant experience/knowledge.
Months of entry
The MSc Applied Sports Performance Analysis has been specifically designed to provide you with the knowledge and skills demanded of Performance Analysts. In particular, you will find that you will be engaged in a wide range of applied activities and scenarios. You will learn to think creatively, solve problems, and utilise the knowledge you have gained as you progress through your studies. The development of applied skills in performance analysis forms the core of this programme, with a significant part of the programme being vocationally based.
- Full or part-time options, with a flexible modular scheme so that you can study at your own pace
- Heavy emphasis on development and application of the applied skills of a performance analyst
- Strong links to professional sports clubs and organisations
- Flexible approach to teaching and learning (amalgamation of online and face-to-face learning environments)
- Excellent facilities, including two performance analysis laboratories, Motion & Performance Centre, McClelland Health & Wellbeing Centre, 2,000-seat sports arena, two indoor sports centres, floodlit 3G astro, floodlit synthetic pitch, exercise physiology suite (BASES accredited), sports science laboratories, gymnasia and dance studio
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Admissions office
- 01905 855111