Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
You should have, or be about to complete one of the following:
- a 2:1 undergraduate degree (or equivalent qualification) in Finance or Accounting
- a 2:1 undergraduate degree with a significant proportion of Accounting/Finance elements
- a 2:1 or 2:2 undergraduate degree supported by relevant professional qualifications
- a 2:1 or 2:2 undergraduate degree and at least one year of relevant work experience
Months of entry
This course gives you access to leading figures in the field of accounting, finance and management.
You'll study alongside academic staff with an international reputation for research. You'll build on your existing knowledge, and receive a rigorous grounding in advanced theories of modern accounting and finance.
We're committed to developing the knowledge and experience which make you attractive to employers. You'll develop advanced skills to begin or progress your career in finance. Our focus on the role of accounting and finance in management gives you the opportunity to develop your managerial skills too.
You'll study a range core modules, consolidating your existing knowledge and introducing you to new concepts and techniques. You'll focus on the role of accounting and finance in organisational management and gain a thorough grounding in accounting, finance, financial management, financial reporting, financial markets, and investment and risk.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Course Enquiries
- +44 (0) 1904 325052