Because of the interdisciplinary character, there is no specific undergraduate programme in the field of One Health. Therefore, students with various backgrounds will be recruited from several undergraduate programmes: BSc Veterinary Medicine, BSc Biomedical Sciences, BSc Biology, BSc Farmaceutical Sciences, BSc Medicine, BSc Animal Sciences. After application you will be invited to discuss your eligibility for the programme.
Months of entry
The right choice for you?
- understand and apply knowledge regarding all aspects of One Health;
- conduct a literature review;
- write a compelling research proposal;
- design, plan, and conduct scientific research;
- collect, analyse and interpret data;
- communicate scientific research both written and orally;
- critically evaluate literature and presentations;
- and function effectively in multidisciplinary, international groups.
Why study One Health at Utrecht University?
- This is the first European Master’s programme in One Health with a clear focus on research;
- As a student you will have the opportunity to carry out two hands-on research projects at renowned research groups;
- A unique interconnection between Medicine and Veterinary Medicine;
- Collaboration with partners in innovative research projects allowing students to do their internship at prestigious partner institutions.
Career in One Health
Fees and funding
For full funding information please see the webpage.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Wietske Dohmen, MSc