About Vatel Bordeaux, Hotel and Tourism Business School
Vatel Group and its campuses throughout the world have been awarded the “Best Hospitality Management School” in the 17th Worldwide Hospitality Awards, competing against 42 prestigious international schools.
Study in English or French and join a multicultural campus with 55 nationalities represented.
Why choose Vatel Bordeaux?
- Get a real hands-on approach: 98% of our professors are active professionals
- Study in English or French and join a multicultural campus with 58 nationalities represented
- Refine your skills with a participative and experiential teaching method
- Build and expand your network with job fairs, company visits, guest lecturers
- Customised support from the application stage to the start of your studies
- A strong network represented by 200 worldwide and 100 locals partners
- Bachelor in International Hotel Management
- MBA in International Hotel Management
- Specialisation: International Wine and Spirits Management
Join a blooming industry
The Hospitality and Tourism industries represent 1 in 10 jobs in the world and will grow a lot in the coming years. The Hospitality industry is fast changing with exciting developments and probably one of the best sectors to kickstart a career.
Typical career opportunities
- Hotels, Restaurants and Spas: Hotel and Restaurant Director, Food and Beverage Manager, Front Office Manager, Concierge
- Sales and Marketing: Sales and Marketing Director, Brand Manager, Sales / Export manager
- Executive and Managing Board: Chief Executive Officer, Managing Director, Chief Financial Officer
- Tourism, Events, Banquets and Conferences: Event Coordination Manager, Tourism Manager, Communication Manager
- Finance, Advisory, Human Resources: Human Resources Manager, Accounts Payable Manager
Salary : about €39k within a year after graduation.
Many well-known luxury brands, 5* hotels recruit regularly our alumni such as: Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, Shangri-La Hotels & Resorts, Hyatt Hotels & Resorts, Sofitel Luxury Hotels, Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts, Taj Hotels and Marriott Hotels & Resorts
Facilities and support
Our dedicated team will provide tailor-made advice to help you get internships and increase your career opportunities. We offer 100% of placement rate.
To help you to find your dream job, we are also a member of Hosco, the online hospitality network and recruitment specialist platform with more than 65,000 members and 1,500 employers.
Our very active Student Affairs department is dedicated to welcoming and helping the international students (the Visa process, accommodation, administrative help, etc.).
To make you feel at home, we offer a Welcome Programme (team building activities, Bordeaux guided tour and other activities) with activities organised by the Student Associations (Wine club, Students Board).
Accommodation is available within walking distance of both campuses. The Students Affairs department will provide assistance.
Ideal working environment
VATEL Bordeaux has 2 campuses, not far from the heart of the city (3 stops on the tram) in the very dynamic Chartrons and Bacalan areas. One campus is dedicated to the Bachelor Students and the other to the MBA Students.
How to apply
Step 1: Application form
Step 2: Online entry exam and interview
We will gladly provide you with more information and tips for your application if you reach out to us here: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Social media accounts