The High School Diploma or A Level equivalents.
At Vatel Bordeaux, you can choose the language of your courses:
- To take courses in English: IELTS 5.5
- To take courses in French: DELF B2
Admission after interview and entrance tests.
Months of entry
For the past 25 years, Vatel Bordeaux has trained the top leading managers of the international Hote industry. Our Bachelor degree offers you a wide range of opportunities in Management, Business Development and Entrepreneurship, HR, Finance, Marketing as well as a operational approach to Events, Wine and Spirits and Food and Beverage.
Here are a few key elements about our Bachelor programme:
- Bachelor in International Hotel Management : 180 ECTS (European Credits Transfer System) certified by the French State
- Business and Hospitality subjects, hands-on approach : alternate between class and practice every 2 weeks
- International environment and culture : 730 students, 58 nationalities, 33,000 alumni worldwide (all Vatel Schools included)
- The Marco Polo program: Spend your 2nd year in the Vatel School of your choice (specific eligibility conditions)
- 100% Internships placement : a customized coaching with a dedicated team
- Bordeaux : In the heart of the Wine Region, the South of France not even 2 hours away from Paris
Typical career opportunities:
- Hotels, Restaurants and Spas: Food and Beverage Manager, Front Office Manager, Concierge, Guests Relations Manager...
- Sales and Marketing: Sales and Marketing Manager, Assistant Brand Manager, Sales/Export manager, Social Events and Community Manager...
- Tourism, Events, Banquets and Conferences: Event Coordination Manager, Tourism Manager, Communication Manager...
- Finance, Advisory, Human Resources: Human Resources Assistant, Accounts Payable Manager...
- Wine and Spirits: Trader, Broker, Wine Tourism Manager...
Information for international students
Very active International Student Affairs Department:
- Visa Process and Questions
- Administrative Help (bank account, social security...)
Student Associations (Wine club, Students Board)
Welcom Program (Team building activities, Bordeaux guided tour, other activities...)
Fees and funding
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time36 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Lucie Fuentes