All candidates for our Master programmes with an international degree should fulfill one of the below requirements:
- a 4-year academic university degree of study from an institution that is recognized by the relevant authorities.
- a 3-year academic degree and at least one year of full-time work experience.
- a 3-year academic degree and an additional 1-year degree (minimum 60 ECTS credits).
- a 4-year professional degree and a GMAT (minimum result 600).
Months of entry
Join the fast track to a rewarding career in financial management. The Masters in Financial Management (MFM) is your ideal launch pad to a career in the financial services sector or as a financial manager or CFO in an even broader range of companies. Get insights from renowned industry experts who combine their academic background with ample business experience. The Investment Research Challengewill put you to the test and have you working around the clock, to come up with a well-considered investment advice.
The programme is run in our Brussels campus in the prestigious Brussels Manhattan Center, right in the vibrant heart of Brussels and within walking distance of the European Quarter.
Fees and funding
Learn more at the fees and scholarships page.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time10 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Sara Teuwen