All candidates for our Master programmes with an international degree should fulfill one of the below requirements:
- a 4-year academic university degree of study from an institution that is recognized by the relevant authorities.
- a 3-year academic degree and at least one year of full-time work experience.
- a 3-year academic degree and an additional 1-year degree (minimum 60 ECTS credits).
- a 4-year professional degree and a GMAT (minimum result 600).
Months of entry
Develop expertise in a number of specialist areas through a broad offer of electives and hands-on boot camps, and by choosing your own in-company project. For students, highly interested in Human resources, we also offer the optional European HRM exchange.
You can join the programme on all three of our campuses in Brussels, Ghent or Leuven.
Fees and funding
Learn more at the fees and scholarships page.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time10 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Sara Teuwen