All candidates for our Master programmes with an international degree should fulfill one of the below requirements:
- a 4-year academic university degree of study from an institution that is recognized by the relevant authorities.
- a 3-year academic degree and at least one year of full-time work experience.
- a 3-year academic degree and an additional 1-year degree (minimum 60 ECTS credits).
- a 4-year professional degree and a GMAT (minimum result 600).
Months of entry
You have the ideas - we’ll teach you how to think and act like an innovative entrepreneur! Today’s business world is constantly changing and management strategies need to be redefined non-stop. Companies are looking for people who can generate new ideas, apply frameworks and respond to this changing environment.
This programme teaches you how to identify and manage new business opportunities. It’s the gateway to a career as an innovative leader in any kind of company- a large consultancy firm, a multinational, or your own business. During the disruption tour to Silicon Valley you'll get the chance to visit innovative companies, investors and incubators.
This programme takes place in Leuven, one of Belgium’s most vibrant university towns and a high-tech hotspot in Europe. Our partner University (KU Leuven) is considered one of the most innovative European university.
Fees and funding
Learn more at the fees and scholarships page.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time10 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Sara Teuwen