All candidates for our Master programmes with an international degree should fulfill one of the below requirements:
- a 4-year academic university degree of study from an institution that is recognized by the relevant authorities.
- a 3-year academic degree and at least one year of full-time work experience.
- a 3-year academic degree and an additional 1-year degree (minimum 60 ECTS credits).
- a 4-year professional degree and a GMAT (minimum result 600).
Months of entry
Combining a rigorous analytical approach with a thorough knowledge of international business, this highly selective and demanding programme is the perfect preparation for a career in strategic consulting or high-level management.
Want to compete on the international level? Our Masters in International Management & Strategy gives you the tools and skills to take the first steps towards an international career in business and management.
This programme offers you the possibility to experience different business cultures. You'll spend up to 3 months abroad including an immersion in China and Japan, plus a global consultancy project abroad.
Our most international programme is run from our Brussels campus in the prestigious Brussels Manhattan Center, right in the vibrant heart of Brussels and within walking distance of the European Quarter.
Fees and funding
Learn more at the fees and scholarships page.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time10 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Sara Teuwen