All candidates for our Master programmes with an international degree should fulfill one of the below requirements:
- a 4-year academic university degree of study from an institution that is recognized by the relevant authorities.
- a 3-year academic degree and at least one year of full-time work experience.
- a 3-year academic degree and an additional 1-year degree (minimum 60 ECTS credits).
- a 4-year professional degree and a GMAT (minimum result 600).
Months of entry
Become a pragmatic, result-oriented marketing professional with our intensive Masters in Marketing Management. Join fellow students in solving real business problems in close collaboration with leading companies like Coca-Cola, Unilever and Telenet.
Visit cutting-edge marketing companies in Belgium and Ireland, such as LinkedIn, Google and Oracle. Practice your skills during an intensive 3-month market research project, within a company of your choice.
Our Masters in Marketing Management takes place at our Ghent campus, right in the city centre, which displays the perfect combination of medieval charm and modern creativity.
Fees and funding
Learn more at the fees and scholarships page.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time10 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Sara Teuwen