- Signed Application Form
- Undergraduate Transcripts
- Essay: 300-500 word essay on a topic of your choice or Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- One Letter of Recommendation
- Certificate of Finance showing $Tuition plus $16,000
- Copy of Passport ID Page
- Official University/College Transcripts (for Transfer Students)
Some programs have additional entry requirements.
Months of entry
October, August, May, March
The MS in cybersecurity prepares individuals for demanding positions in public and private sectors overseeing, operating, or protecting critical computer systems, information, networks, infrastructures and communications networks.
Students will be well-versed to apply their knowledge and critical thinking related to domestic and international legal systems, private and public policies, and ethics, as they apply cybersecurity to information protection, terrorism, fraud, theft, intelligence/counterintelligence, digital forensics, pre-emptive and strategic force operation application situations.
- Graduates will be capable of explaining important principles, and theories used throughout the field of cybersecurity.
- Graduates will be capable of applying knowledge in the field of cybersecurity to analyze real world problems.
- Graduates will be capable of effectively integrating knowledge in the field of cybersecurity to propose solutions to real world problems.
Information for international students
Proof of English Proficiency
- TOEFL: PBT 550 | iBT 80
- IELTS: 6.5
- Pearson: 53
Fees and funding
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details