- Signed Application Form
- Undergraduate Transcripts
- Essay: 300-500 word essay on a topic of your choice or Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- One Letter of Recommendation
- Certificate of Finance showing $Tuition plus $16,000
- Copy of Passport ID Page
- Official University/College Transcripts (for Transfer Students)
Some programs have additional entry requirements.
Months of entry
New Media Production programs are for students seeking a mastery of story telling skills in a multi-platform digital communication environment. This degree is designed to sharpen the production skills students already have and introduce students to a variety of additional skill sets to advance in a multi-platform media landscape that demands proficiency and knowledge of production in various media forms.
In the current dynamic media environment, the demand is for practitioners who are able to produce content on various digital platforms using the latest equipment and methods. This degree is designed to teach students how to succeed in that changing media environment and to give them the production skills necessary to communicate stories with impact.
Information for international students
Proof of English Proficiency
- TOEFL: PBT 550 | iBT 80
- IELTS: 6.5
- Pearson: 53
Fees and funding
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time18-24 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details