Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
- You should have or be about to complete an undergraduate degree in any subject with a minimum grade of 2:2 (or equivalent qualification). We will also accept Masters degrees or equivalent.
- You should have at least 2 years of work experience
- We may also accept applicants who do not have these qualifications based on 2 or more years of relevant work experience.
Months of entry
Attain your online MBA with Wrexham Glyndwr University. Our unique Masters of Business Administration degree is designed for ambitious, self-starting professionals who are looking to fast-track their career with a deeper understanding of business and leadership skills.
The comprehensive curriculum covers key business disciplines including marketing, finance, strategy and human resource management, developing practical and theoretical business leadership skills.
You will learn how to think critically, plan effectively and implement strategic plans with maximum impact.
You will develop key knowledge and skills, including:
- Creativity and idea generation
- Communication and stakeholder management skills
- Analytical techniques – turning data into actionable insights
- Understanding and leveraging macro trends
- Finding solutions to complex business challenges
- Robust financial management
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time24 months
- Online learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Student Enquiries