These courses are designed as a progression from a related undergraduate degree. If you are interested in the course,but are unsure whether you can apply,please get in touch with us.
Months of entry
MSc Mechanical Engineering
MRes Mechanical Engineering
MRes Manufacturing Engineering
Take a lead in manufacturing and mechanics with these industry-focused courses.
- The university is seeking accreditation for these new courses from The Institution of Mechanical Engineers (IMechE)
- The course team is proud of its enthusiastic and dedicated staff valued for the quality of support provided to students. All staff members are actively engaged in research work as well as teaching
- The area has strong links with industries, professional bodies and many other universities, and is regularly visited by professional bodies in relation to the accreditation the courses
- An engineering masters qualification is now required if you wish to become a chartered engineer
- Gain exposure to cutting-edge technological development in electrical and electronic technology
- State-of-the-art facilities and analytical tools support the taught and research elements of the course
The need and demand for highly-qualified mechanical and manufacturing engineers in the UK has never been greater. A recent report by the government sets out a vision to be achieved by 2022 to ensure the UK is the leading world player in aerospace manufacturing technology. The focus of this course will be on research and development in such areas as computational analysis, design, advanced propulsion, blended wing, structural design, composite and advanced material development.
These MSc courses have been designed in consultation with industry and will extend your depth of study in the fields of mechanical engineering and manufacturing to an advanced level. They will give you the ability to integrate and solve problems over a range of engineering areas and give you the confidence to lead innovative design, development and application of new and cutting-edge technology.
Information for international students
Contact: 0044 1978 293439 (outside the UK) or 01978 293439 (within the UK). E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.glyndwr.ac.uk 'International students' on the homepage.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Student Enquiries
- 01978 293439