Students must have a degree but a non-graduate may be accepted if they have held, for a minimum of two years, a responsible position which is relevant to the programme.
Months of entry
The MSc in Professional Practice is a three year, part time, work related learning programme which enables you to develop your practitioner knowledge as well as contributing to the overall development of your organisation whether working in the private, public or third sector.
We want to help you to make a difference - to your professional development, to your organisation and to your customers.
We will do this by:
- Supporting you to reflect on your practice
- Providing you with the tools to develop a critical awareness of an increasingly complex environment within which you work.
- Encouraging you to challenge existing practice and to develop new perspectives.
- Enabling you to identify and fulfil your own learning needs and preferences.
- Recognising the work you are undertaking in your practice can be used to demonstrate mastery.
Information for international students
Contact our admissions and enquiries team on 01978 293439 / 0044 1978 293439 or email@example.com for more information. You can also visit the international section of our website: www.glyndwr.ac.uk
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Admissions and Enquires Team
- 01978 293439