Entry requirementsApplicants would be expected to hold a first degree and have a minimum of two years’ work experience which includes supervisory or managerial responsibilities. Where an applicant does not have this profile, but have considerable managerial experience, they would be invited to attend an interview with members of the programme team.
All applicants are required to complete the direct application form. International applicants would be directed to the International MBA programme. Offer letters are sent out by the Programme Leader.
If you have any questions or would like further information about this course, entry requirements or application process, please contact our Admissions and Enquiries team
Months of entry
Why Consider an Executive MBA from Glyndŵr University?
An Executive MBA* enables you to build on the experience you have already gained through education and work by developing your managerial and entrepreneurial skills. This development is both grounded in your existing work but at the same time exposes you to best practices and current thinking on a global scale. In other words, you learn from the best and have the opportunity to relate this knowledge to your own business.
So you really can achieve your potential and make a difference through your career.
Benefits of an Executive MBA
- Expand your horizons by learning how global organisations succeed and how this is relevant to you and your business.
- Right from the start of the course you will be able to develop your confidence in a business environment.
- Achieve your career goals in the knowledge that employers look for the MBA qualification. It proves you have the intellectual rigour and understanding of business principles needed for senior management positions.
- Your strengthened leadership and strategic abilities will help you succeed by enhancing your decision making processes.
- It gives you the opportunity to specialise in your chosen subject areas through the elective modules of the course.
- You will be able to use the classroom environment to meet and learn from like minded people while developing your network of professional contacts.
- Understand the growing importance of Corporate Social Responsibility and how you can maximise its positive impact on your business.
As you can see, there are a number of powerful reasons for studying for an Executive MBA. At Glyndŵr University we strive to maximise these benefits through our close contacts with successful businesses and our emphasis on treating all our students as individuals.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Student Enquiries
- 01978 293439