Entry requirements are a good honours degree (or equivalent) or a relevant postgraduate qualification or professional qualification. Alternatively a non-graduate qualification which the university deems satisfactory for the purpose of postgraduate admission and which includes sufficient management components may be accepted along with relevant employment experience. Interviews may be held to give you an opportunity to provide evidence of your suitability for this course.
Months of entry
Management is constantly evolving and adapting to various management styles and diversity in leadership. This MSc Management course will give you the confidence to balance the needs of people to the efficiency of the task in a resource-scarce world.
Our MSc in Management will provide you with a broad education in management and business. It will develop your analytical and interpersonal skills, enabling you to apply your knowledge creatively, to improve management and business practice.
Gain a wide perspective on management and business issues and the organisational contexts in which they apply. Refine and build upon your communication, teamworking, and presentation skills through individual andgroup work. Develop your personal and professional skills in decision-making, problem-solving, analysis,and critical reflection.
- Our MSc Marketing Management is designed to develop participants’ existing skills througha scheme of specialist advanced study
- The course will provide participants with relevant analytical training so that they are familiar with the latest theoretical and practical developments relating to marketing and management
- The participants will be able to understand coherent theoretical framework for the various subject areas,and apply them in an advanced practical manner in a real-world setting
- Academic staff with industrial experience
- The flexibility to specialise after the first part of the course
- Access to major British and international employers in both the service and production industries
To succeed in today’s business environment, all managers need to understand and respond to the implications of financial, operational, strategic and organisational changes as well as understand how to manage and motivate people. At the core of all management activity is a fundamental (and common) problem, that of how to deploylimited resources in ways that yield superior outcomes, and to manage value-adding processes in pursuit oforganisational objectives.
This course is ideal for you if you are a recent graduate looking for a postgraduate qualification to give you a competitive edge in the marketplace; an entrepreneur seeking to develop yourmanagerial skills to start or expand you own business; or a manager or management consultant whose first degree is not in business or management.
Information for international students
Contact: 0044 1978 293439 (outside the UK) or 01978 293439 (within the UK). E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.glyndwr.ac.uk 'International students' on the homepage.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Student Enquiries
- 01978 293439