- You should have or be about to complete an undergraduate degree in any subject with a minimum grade of 2:2 (or equivalent qualification). We will also accept Masters degrees or equivalent.
- You should have at least 2 years of work experience
- We may also accept applicants who do not have these qualifications based on 2 or more years of relevant work experience.
Months of entry
March, June, September, December
Attain your online MBA with Wrexham Glyndwr University. Our unique Masters of Business Administration degree is designed for ambitious, self-starting professionals who are looking to fast-track their career with a deeper understanding of business and leadership skills.
- 100% Online MBA within 24 months
- Study anytime, anywhere, on any device
- Earn while you learn
- £6,000 total fees, option to pay-per-module
- Full academic support
- Creativity and idea generation
- Communication and stakeholder management skills
- Analytical techniques – turning data into actionable insights
- Understanding and leveraging macro trends
- Finding solutions to complex business challenges
- Robust financial management
Information for international students
If you earned your undergraduate degree outside the UK, you should check that it is equivalent to a 2:2.
- IELTS at 6.5 overall with no individual component below 6.0
- TOEFL overall minimum 83
- PTE Academic overall minimum 58
- Cambridge (CAE & CPE) overall 176
- A degree qualification taught in English
- Evidence that you work in a company where English is the first language
- High School qualifications in English
Fees and funding
Wrexham Glyndwr online MBA’s are designed to be affordable, saving time and money. Tuition fees are calculated per eight-week module. You can enrol in and pay for each consecutive session as your studies progress. Payment is accepted through the online student portal and must meet the payment deadline.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- flexible24+ months
- Online learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Student Enquiries