One or more of the following is required to gain entry onto this qualification:
- CIM Level 4 Professional Certificate in Marketing or CIM Level 4 Certificate in Professional Marketing
- any relevant Level 4 qualification
- Foundation Degree in Business with Marketing
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from a recognised university, with at least one-third of credits coming from marketing content (i.e. 120 credits in Bachelor's degrees or 60 credits with Master's degrees)
- Professional practice (suggested two years marketing in an operational role) and diagnostic assessment onto Level 6
Months of entry
The Level 6 Diploma in Professional Digital Marketing has been developed following extensive global employer-led research including small businesses, international organisations and numerous marketers across a range of marketing and business functions.
The CIM Level 6 Diploma in Professional Digital Marketing is a new qualification designed to offer progression from a number of digitally focused Level 4 qualifications available within the sector and also links with the existing Level 6 Diploma in Professional Marketing.
The aim of the Level 6 Diploma in Professional Digital Marketing is to provide the practising marketer with relevant, contemporary marketing content to equip them for the current global landscape. Learning is brought to life through meaningful and active assessment methods which embrace the modern marketing industry. Successful completion of the CIM Level 6 Diploma in Professional Digital Marketing will equip the student with the knowledge, skills and understanding to support decision making within a digital context at the operational level and carry out an essential and successful professional marketing role within the workplace.
To achieve the CIM Level 6 Diploma in Professional Digital Marketing, a pass is required in each of the three modules. However, the qualification has been structured to reflect the need for a flexible and bite-sized approach for today’s professional marketer. Each module can be achieved as a distinct, self-contained award which can be built up to attain the full Diploma.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Student Enquiries