A UK upper second class (2:1) honours degree.
- 211 Project; Top 100 of 2018 Shanghai Ranking--75 percent or above
- Non 211 project; Non Top 100 of 2018 Shanghai ranking – 80- 85% percent or above, depending on your Undergraduate institution
Months of entry
The MSc International Financial Management programme offers an opportunity for graduates from a diverse range of undergraduate disciplines to specialise at postgraduate level in international financial management. The programme allows graduates from non-finance disciplines (including sciences, mathematics, engineering, humanities and social sciences) to obtain the requisite knowledge and education to allow them to transfer to a career in finance or related professions. The programme is ideal for those students who seek a career in multinational business, accounting and finance-related business, retail banking, financial markets and many other areas where financial expertise is needed. Graduates of the programme may also go on to consulting careers or further academic study at an advanced level.
Graduates of this programme, as with all XJTLU masters degrees, earn a University of Liverpool degree that is recognised by the Chinese Ministry of Education.
International Business School Suzhou (IBSS) is one of an elite group of institutions worldwide to be accredited by the AACSB (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business) and EQUIS (European Quality Improvement System）in 2016 and 2018 respectively. AACSB accreditation is a globally recognised standard for the highest quality in business education. Only five per cent of business schools worldwide have been awarded the accreditation. The EQUIS accreditation is a quality certification system for business schools set up by the EFMD (European Foundation for Management Development). It has become the most global authoritative and select business school certification body in the world with its comprehensive and rigorous review process. IBSS becomes the youngest business school in the world to have received both EQUIS and AACSB accreditation. There are only less than 100 business schools that have received both AACSB and EQUIS accreditation. This is an important milestone in becoming a world class business school and highlights the strength and significant influence of IBSS at the international level.
This programme aims to equip graduates with:
- the intellectual skills and theoretical understanding appropriate to the study of accounting and finance
- a strong practical ability to solve real-world financial issues faced by firms, especially those arising from the international dimension
- skills in dealing with complex financial data and in using it to make decisions and recommendations that add value to an organisation
- the ability to perform research into financial issues facing firms and to make recommendations based on that research
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- PG Enquiries