For entry onto this Postgraduate course you must possess one of the following:
- An Undergraduate degree in a related field such as computer science or software engineering.
- Professional experience that demonstrates a propensity for studying software engineering at Master's level. For example, you may work in a system administrator role and have several professional qualifications.
- Clear and demonstrable technical abilities in the field of computing which would have equivalency to that of an individual who has completed a degree in a related field.
- Where appropriate candidates will be interviewed to ensure that they are suitable for the programme
Months of entry
Developed in consultation with employers, this part-time Cyber Security MSc has been created for professionals looking to study alongside employment. If you would like to deepen and broaden your skills in the field of cyber security through exploring fields such as forensics and wireless networking, our programme is suitable for those coming from a vast array of backgrounds.
Maybe you’re a software or networks engineer who wishes to move more into the security aspects of your field? Perhaps you’re a lawyer, asset manager or healthcare professional who recognises the impact of cyber security on your existing field and you wish to specialise your knowledge through accredited study. Then again you may be a security or intelligence professional or someone who wishes to enhance their opportunities for employment in these fields.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time24 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Admissions Team