Still recruiting throughout COVID‑19
About Bank of Ireland
Are you an ambitious and enthusiastic graduate hoping to launch an exciting career in financial services? Then put yourself at the centre of the action by securing a place on one of Bank of Ireland UK's Graduate Programmes. You'll be in the thick of the action right away, working as part of a tightly knit team, on projects that make a real difference.
What We Look For:
- Individuals who see things differently and collaborate brilliantly. Ambitious individuals who embody partnership and actively want to make things better for customers and clients.
- We are looking for innovative, enthusiastic and proactive graduates who have achieved or are expected to achieve a minimum of 2.1 Honours degree or any Masters from any discipline to join us.
Click the 'visit website' button to apply and find out more about our two UK Programme streams:
- Bank of Ireland UK
- Corporate Banking UK
"The programme works on a rotation basis to provide the best experience possible, along with a range of benefits to support and develop your career"
Why choose Bank of Ireland?
- Competitive salary
- 24 days annual leave (UK)
- Buddy System for Graduates
- Company Pension Scheme (11% employer contributions)
- Holiday and Insurance funds
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Group Education Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Travel Season Ticket Loan
- Award Winning Learning and Development pathways
- Sports and Social Clubs
- Employee Discount Scheme
- Childcare Scheme (UK)
- Corporate Social Responsibility and Charity Initiatives
Interested in relocating? We also offer a selection of exciting programmes in the Republic of Ireland, which can also be viewed on our website.
"The emphasis on personalised training and development is phenomenal across the Graduate Programme and really allows you to reach your potential"
Applications for Bank of Ireland UK and Corporate Banking UK 2021 programmes have now closed.
accountancy, banking and finance
Belfast, Bristol, Dublin, London
- Ground Floor, Burlington Plaza 2
- Burlington road
- Dublin 4, Ireland