Looking to recruit students or graduates?
Advertise your latest vacancies on the UK's busiest graduate careers website
- Next day email (up to 200,000 recipients)
- Exposure to 300,000 monthly searches
- Instant distribution across partner sites
- Guaranteed applications
- All Fast Recruit benefits, plus…
- Ad copy checked by experts
- Campaign support to drive success
- Premium search position to increase response
- Promoted next to relevant content
Targeted recruitment with expert advice and through a wide range of products, including profiling, email messaging and social/display targeting
Why choose Prospects?
- Access to relevant and high-quality candidates
- We can drive applications for apprenticeships, internships, graduate jobs and experienced hire roles.
- 2.1 million unique browsers per month
- 520,000 annual clicks to apply for jobs
- 970,000 registrants receive our email communications
- 84% of our web audience already have some work experience
Contact us to discuss a tailored recruitment campaign
Online, on campus or through our digital products, we engage with our huge audience across multiple channels. Reaching your target audience couldn't be easier with our suite of options that includes online profiles, emails, social media, retargeting, print and digital publications. Whether you're looking to recruit one hundred graduates for your annual intake or need one graduate to start next week, we can create a bespoke package to fulfil your recruitment needs.
Advertising on Prospects.ac.uk offers us the most cost effective way of driving traffic to our site and we’ve always enjoyed strong click-through rates. We’ve done some innovative work this year that has worked really well for us.
For the latest graduate season, diversity was the top priority. We have seen some success with increasing applications from females, so the focus was narrowed down to BAME specifically. Prospects proposed various options, including university specific targeting. Whilst these campaigns are still ongoing, Prospects is outperforming other sites with the levels of applications.