Prospects.ac.uk (''Prospects'') is the UK's official graduate careers website, providing careers advice, jobs and postgraduate courses to students and graduates. Prospects makes this information available in order to help students and graduates make well informed choices regarding employment opportunities, postgraduate study options and career paths.
You may not copy or distribute any of the content on this site for commercial gain. This information can be used for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided that no attempts are made to remove the identification logos which appear on relevant pages. Changing the pages or using the content in any other product without consent will be considered a breach of our copyright and may result in legal action.
For permission to use this content, please contact email@example.com
2. About our services
Prospects has a number of communications channels. In order to use these you will need to register. All information collected via this website will be used in accordance with our privacy statement.
3. About your account
- We will collect personal information about you when you register with Prospects. For more information about how we use this data see our privacy statement.
- All accounts must be registered with a valid personal email address that you access regularly so that emails can be sent to you.
- You may have action taken against you if you use multiple logins for the purpose of disrupting a service or annoying others.
- You must use registration details which are personal to you and don't belong to anyone else.
- It is your responsibility to keep your password safe and to keep your account details up to date.
4. About the law
You may not post any defamatory or illegal material of any nature in any of our online communication services.
This includes text, graphics, video, programs or audio. Posting a message with the intention of committing an illegal act is strictly prohibited.
You agree to only post materials to which you have the copyright or other permission to distribute electronically.
You must not violate, plagiarise, or infringe on the rights of third parties including copyright, trademark, trade secrets, privacy, personal, publicity, or proprietary rights.
If you fail to abide by the terms of this policy you will receive a formal warning by email. If after this warning you continue to breach these terms, you will be permanently prohibited from using our services.
6. Disclaimer of liability
The information published on Prospects is provided by Prospects and AGCAS and is for general information purposes only. We endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct. Any reliance you place on the information on this website is strictly at your own risk. We welcome feedback, if you think any of the content is factually incorrect, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We are not responsible for:
- any content we link to on third party websites;
- any unavailable pages on third party websites.
Prospects is part of Jisc.
Jisc Commercial Limited is a wholly owned Jisc subsidiary and a company limited by guarantee which is registered in England under company number 09316933, VAT number GB 197 0632 86.
Registered office: 4 Portwall Lane, Bristol, BS1 6NB