Still recruiting throughout COVID‑19
About Chivas Brothers
Global reach, iconic brands and a story that has people at its heart. Start exploring and discover why you should be part of it.
Chivas Brothers are the Premium Scotch Whisky subsidiary of Pernod Ricard, the world's most innovative wines and spirits organisation.
Improving operational efficiencies of key assets such as a high-speed bottling lines or at a Malt Distillery
- Identifying opportunities to improve business processes
- Energy and sustainability projects
- Project management
- Team leadership experience
- New product line trials
All of this will be underpinned with a comprehensive training and development programme:
- You will be primarily based in Central Scotland (Dumbarton/Dalmuir) but there will be exposure to our other sites in Speyside, Glasgow and Ayrshire.
- We’re looking for graduates who are confident and self-assured in their abilities. A positive, entrepreneurial and enthusiastic attitude is essential.
- We accept degrees of a 2:1 or higher in any engineering or science discipline, ideally in environmental science and sustainability, mechanical engineering and chemical engineering.
engineering and manufacturing