About Cyberscience Plc
Cyberscience provides innovative data analysis, Business Intelligence, decision support, production reporting and rapid application development solutions.
Our passion is enabling people to turn data into the information they need, when they need it, to make better decisions, faster.
From executives to IT specialists we enable everyone throughout the organization to get the information they need to succeed, without depending on others.
At Cyberscience, finding talented people and giving them a great place to work has always been our top priority. We hire the most skilled, capable people, treat them with genuine respect, and give them the tools they need to succeed.
We are seeking talented, passionate, intelligent, and innovative individuals who want to develop their career, working with equally talented professionals, building innovative software solutions which help drive the businesses of our global customers.
An enjoyable and successful career is about much more than pay. Of course we offer highly-competitive salaries and generous benefits, but more importantly, we offer you a dynamic and rewarding environment to develop yourself, your career, and to work with a great team of software professionals building exceptional software solutions.
What you will bring to us:
- A real interest in software technology.
- A proven ability in problem solving.
- The ability to quickly identify and implement first rate solutions.
- Solid coding and debugging experience.
- Eligible to work in the UK.
- Good maths and science A-levels (A’s and B’s).
- A 1st or 2.1 in computer science, maths, or a related subject.
- £35,000 plus benefits, typically rising to over £50,000 within two years.
How to apply:
If you’d like to join us, or if you have any questions, please email and include your CV.
IT and information services