Our Audit and Assurance practice is comprised of over 10 different teams and over 50 partners. We audit over 8,000 entities annually, ranging from FTSE and AIM listed groups to small and medium sized enterprises. There’ll definitely be challenges along the way, but you’ll be supported and able to meet each one with a solution. That’s how you excel here.
Not for profit organisations are increasingly expected to deliver more, while at the same time facing cuts in government funding and voluntary giving. We understand the commitment and scrutiny within this sector and enable our clients to be agile and adapt to the environment. Our reputation is built on the quality of the work we deliver. Our approach to quality assurance is designed not only to ensure compliance with all relevant regulatory requirements, but more importantly to ensure that we deliver the absolute best to our clients every time we work with them.
A look into your future
Our five-year apprenticeship programme is designed to take you on a journey from apprentice to professional qualification. Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll experience during your first five years:
- Hands on experience in the different aspects of audit, with a variety of clients
- Responsibility from early in your career, taking ownership for interesting and challenging client work
- You’ll develop a strong internal and external network to learn from
- Within this role you’ll focus on our not-for-profit clients, you’ll need to be passionate about understanding the issues that are important to them
- Working closely with colleagues to provide robust challenge and market leading insights to help clients meet their regulatory needs and business objectives
- You’ll get experience in everything from examining financial records, carrying out audit tests, to attending stock-takes and completing audit files
- Subject to restrictions, you’ll be required to spend time travelling to a variety of client offices
- On the job learning, alongside a structured training programme
- Time to study and revise for your exams, supported by us all the way to ACA professional qualification.
In your first two years you will work towards completing the CFAB (Certificate in Finance Accounting and Business), moving on to becoming ACA (Associate Chartered Accountant) qualified over the next three years.
Knowing that you’re right for us
We’ve got a flexible approach to academic entry requirements, and we’ll consider these alongside your strengths and motivations. We’re looking for people who want to contribute, spark fresh ideas and go beyond expectations. People who want to be able to proudly do what’s right, for the firm, our clients, our people and themselves.
Qualifications and experience requirements
We’ve got a flexible approach to academic entry requirements, and we’ll consider these alongside your strengths and motivations. In your first two years you will work towards completing the CFAB (Certificate in Finance Accounting and Business), moving on to becoming ACA (Associate Chartered Accountant) qualified over the next three years.
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 30 April 2024
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 30 April 2024