Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 175 countries. Every day, nearly a quarter of the world's population trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene and well-being. Kimberly-Clark hold No. 1 or No. 2 share positions in 80 countries and employs 42,500 employees.
That’s amazing! To think that what we do touches someone’s life every single day. And the products we produce really do make lives better. Who wouldn’t want to be a part of this?
If you genuinely want to get your career off to a flying start and be part of a fast-paced Global organisation, where you have the autonomy to make decisions, drive real business results and will be given opportunities to grow and be supported, then this is the company for you!
Our undergraduate placements, in Finance and Supply Chain, are for students looking for real jobs with individual responsibility from day one. The year will be both challenging and rewarding, where you will have a fantastic opportunity to work as part of a global team, in a collaborative multi-functional environment.
What’s more, this could genuinely be the start of your high-flying career…if you perform well during your placement, you will have the opportunity to join our Graduate Programme once you have completed your final year!
What we are looking for
- Minimum 2:1 degree (expected or achieved) in any degree-discipline
- Minimum of 3 B’s at A-level
- Work experience from a customer-facing role, relevant commercial environment and/or industrial placement
- A full, UK driving license (or working towards obtaining before Sept 2017)
- Strong influencing and communication skills; clearly conveying thoughts and ideas to others
- Numerically-minded and comfortable working with data
- An effective collaborator who likes to work with others to solve problems and drive results
Our Graduate Schemes give talented graduates the autonomy to make decisions and drive real business results. The two-year programme provides vast exposure and the ability to make a really significant impact on the business.
Previous Graduates have recently moved into roles including Brand Manager - Family Care Brand Activation, Category Development Analyst - Personal Care, Tactical Planner, Senior Buyer and Vendor Relationship Manager.
What we are looking for
We look for undergraduates who
- Are currently undertaking a Bachelor Degree and are on track for a 2:1 or better. Finance and accounting / business / numerate-related degree are preferred, but not essential
- Can lead, challenge and influence effectively across the wider organization
- Are analytical, problem solvers
- Enjoy working as part of a team
- Have permanent visa to work in UK
Develop your career at Kimberly-Clark
We know what a substantial contribution undergraduates and graduates make to our business and we like to support them fully whilst they are with us. In joining Kimberly-Clark, you will have:
- A structured personal development programme
- An assigned mentor upon joining the business
- The opportunity to get fully involved in life at KC and take part in community initiatives, sports and social clubs!
engineering and manufacturing, retail
Brighton and Hove, Kent, Reigate