About LexisNexis Risk Solutions Group
With over 9,700 people and opportunities worldwide, a career with us gives you the freedom to innovate, the trust to find your own path and the space to be original
LexisNexis Risk Solutions Group (RSG) is a portfolio of brands that span multiple industries providing customers with innovative technologies, information-based analytics and decision tools and data services.
Our brands provide market-specific solutions that help our customers solve problems, make better decisions, stay compliant, reduce risk and improve their operations.
- We serve customers in more than 180 countries.
- We’re part of RELX, a global provider of information and analytics for professional and business customers.
- We have offices in 24 countries around the world.
We’re a technology business with a keen focus on innovation and product development, and we work closely with our customers to grow their businesses. So naturally we are looking for people who want to grow too.
Diversity and inclusion
We have 35 diversity employee networks globally and prioritise ensuring inclusive leadership is part of our culture. Our aim is for every employee to be the best version of themselves and we give you two days’ paid leave to attend and work with our diversity employee networks.
We value diverse perspectives and recognise the importance of collaboration to achieve real innovation for our customers around the world, and to be more resilient, adaptable and successful. This is why we have a robust diversity and inclusion strategy that’s helping us to move the dial on our inclusion goals. Our commitment to diversity means advancing our culture of inclusion and taking action.
RSG is very supportive of women in technology and has been a founding signatory for the Tech Talent Charter. Currently, women comprise 27% of our technology workforce – much higher than the UK average of 17%. We also have the following initiatives in place:
- Mentoring Scheme for Women in Technology
- Women’s Empowerment Network
- Women in Technology Employee Resource Group (ERG).
What makes us different
- We have a unique structure – seven different brands operating in a variety of industries and services customers across the globe, so there are plenty of opportunities to take your career in different directions.
- Giving back – our employees receive two days’ paid hours to attend and work with our Diversity & Inclusion Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) and an additional two days’ paid hours to volunteer with a non-profit organisation of your choice.
- We care about our people’s wellbeing – we encourage our employees to take time to look after themselves both in work and at home. We offer a range of initiatives to help people feel their best, including inspirational speakers, fitness sessions, meditation, health checks, visiting therapists and access to Headspace.
Roles on offer
We’re seeking graduates who want to work with best-in-class technology and embed themselves into our world class product and development squads. We’re running four UK graduate schemes across our business in 2022:
- Technology – Software Engineering/Systems Engineering/Information Security/Business Analysis
- Product Management
- UX (User Experience)
London, Surrey, Cardiff, Nottingham and Southampton
Training and development
Joining a structured graduate scheme, we’ll develop your technical and people skills as part of a tailored learning journey. It’s not just what you do that’s important to us, but how you do it is equally important. You’ll also be part of a wider graduate community, with frequent socials including charity days, access to CSR and diversity events and specific graduate social events.
Salary and benefits
Competitive starting salary with regular performance and salary reviews.
We believe talented, ambitious and driven people deserve the best rewards. We offer benefits and resources to help you protect your health, manage your money, and secure your future.
Find out more
IT and information services