Still recruiting throughout COVID‑19
About LexisNexis Risk Solutions Group
With approximately over 8,700 people and opportunities all over the world, a career at LexisNexis® Risk Solutions Group gives you the freedom to innovate, the trust to find your own path and the space to be original.
LexisNexis Risk Solutions Group (RSG) is a portfolio of brands that span multiple industries providing customers with innovative technologies, information-based analytics and decision tools and data services. Our brands provide market-specific solutions that help our customers solve problems, make better decisions, stay compliant, reduce risk and improve their operations.
- We employ approximately 8,700 people
- Serving customers in more than 180 countries
- We are part of RELX, a global provider of information and analytics for professional and business customers across industries
We serve a variety of sectors including aviation, agriculture, chemical and energy, financial services, collections and payments, commercial property, corporations and non-profits, government and law enforcement agencies, healthcare, human resources, insurance and tax.
We are a technology business with a keen focus on innovation and product development, and we work closely with our customers to grow their businesses. So naturally we are looking for people who want to grow too.
RSG is very supportive of women in technology and has been a founding signatory for the Tech Talent Charter. Currently, women comprise 26% of our technology workforce – much higher than the UK average of 17%. We also have the following initiatives in place:
- a mentoring scheme for women in technology
- Women’s Empowerment Network
- Women in Technology Employee Resource Group (ERG)
What makes us different?
- We have a unique structure – eight different brands operating in a variety of industries and services customers across the globe so there are plenty of opportunities to take your career in many different directions.
- Giving back - our employees receive two days paid hours to attend and work with our Diversity & Inclusion Employee Resource Groups (ERG’s) and an additional two days paid hours to volunteer with a non-profit organisation of your choice.
- We care about your people’s wellbeing – we encourage our employees to take time to look after themselves both in work and at home. We offer a range of initiatives to help our people feel their best, including inspirational speakers, fitness sessions, meditation, health checks, visiting therapists and access to Headspace.
- We take our Graduate scheme seriously – we employ a specialist Early Careers Manager and have appointed Executive Sponsors to consistently review and ensure we are providing the best training and development pathways for our Graduate employees.
Rewards and benefits
We believe talented, ambitious and driven people deserve the best rewards. We offer benefits and resources to help you protect your health, manage your money, and secure your future.
Roles on offer
We are seeking graduates who want to work with best in class technology and embed themselves into our world class product and development squads. You will have the opportunity to become a valued contributor, embedded within a squad focused on delivering exciting new features to market. We are running four UK graduate schemes across our business in 2021:
- Technology - Software Engineering/ Systems Engineering/ Information Security
- Product Management
- UX (User Experience)
With support you will learn
Joining a structured and well-developed graduate scheme, we will develop your knowledge and technical and soft skills as part of a tailored learning journey. It’s not just what you do that’s important to us, but how you do it is equally, if not more, important. You will receive a blend of technical, commercial, and soft skills behaviour-based training and coaching that will help you develop into a well-rounded team member. You will also be part of a wider graduate community, spanning over five years, with frequent socials including charity days, access to CSR and ERG events and specific graduate social events.
Subject of study
- Technology – STEM, computer science and physics
- Data science – data science, mathematics, or similar subject
- Product management – marketing, business or similar
- User experience (UX) – UX design, interaction/product design or similar
Competitive starting salary with regular performance and salary reviews, and extensive benefits including our SAYE share option scheme.
Find out more
IT and information services