About McCurrach Ltd
At McCurrach we represent leading FMCG, Technology and Financial Services clients, increasing the sales of many of the biggest and most famous brands throughout the UK and Ireland. We are one of the largest and most progressive businesses in the UK with an unmatched track record of growth and client satisfaction. As a rapidly expanding business we are committed to nurturing our talent in order to develop our next managers of the future - and that’s where you come in!
As McCurrach continue to grow, we are responsible for creating a strong and unforgettable experience of our client’s brands within high street retailers, and we are looking for graduates who have the passion and drive to deliver results and lead others. In return, we offer industry leading training and development opportunities, great career prospects, and a comprehensive reward package.
As a truly people-focused company, we provide a fun, supportive and engaging work environment. We want you to develop and grow in your career and we can provide you with everything you need to succeed.
On the two year programme, working for 9-12 months in each role, you will truly get exposure to the world of field sales and you will develop a real breadth of knowledge and understanding of the McCurrach business and the clients we work on behalf of - such as Unilever, Heineken and Microsoft.
As part of the programme you will also take part in project work to enhance, develop and progress your career with us.
At McCurrach we are open to graduates from all degree subjects, as we are more interested in your core skills and ability. We are looking for ambitious and highly motivated individuals who have a keen interest in the sales and the food & drink, technology or financial services industries and those who are looking to progress their career forward in client or sales management.
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Great time management and ability to follow up on actions
- Strong IT skills including Excel and PowerPoint
- The ability to digest and present information Analytical approach to reporting and problems solving
- Strong verbal and numerical skills
- Great organisational skills, working to challenging deadlines
- Strong relationship building skills
- Must have graduated within the last 18 months
- Must be able to relocate within the UK/and or Ireland in line with the Graduate Programme
- Must have a full UK driving licence with less than 6b points and no previous bans as our field based roles comes with a company car as part of the package
- Salary - £21,000 per annum
- Company Car (in field based role)
- Relocation package (if required)
- Discounted private healthcare
- 23 days holiday plus eight public holidays
business, consulting and management
East Midlands, East of England, London, North East England, North West England, South East England, South West England, Wales, West Midlands, Yorkshire and the Humber