Meddeas is a Spanish organization with presence in five countries that supports multilingual teaching in more than 200 educational centers. It offers the opportunity to teach English in Spain through Language Assistant programs and provides consultancy services. Recent graduates from all the main universities in the US have already joined our programs.
And what does Meddeas offer you?
- Join a Spanish school as a Language Assistant teaching 20 hours per week
- Take a certified course given by a Spanish university and paid by the program. Depending on the program, it would be the Expert in Bilingual Education course (20 ECTS) or the TEFL or AMET course (six ECTS)
- Receive a guaranteed monthly allowance, more than enough to live in Spain as a student
- Obtain help opening a bank account
- Participate in a program run by a serious and professional organization
- Have ongoing in-country support from the school's tutor and from Meddeas
- Get initial training and participate in teaching workshops
- Receive a certificate of completion at the end of the program
- Enjoy paid school holidays (except for the summer period)
- Pay no fees
“Having arrived knowing only a few key phrases like ’una cerveza por favor’, being immersed within the language and culture ensured I quickly developed my knowledge of the language and by the end I could cope fairly well. I am now MFL co-ordinator in my school.”Paul M., UK.
If you are a student or a recent graduate looking for a valuable professional experience in Spain don't miss out this opportunity to teach English in Spain and become a Language Assistant in a private school. No matter what your background and level of Spanish are, there is a Meddeas program for you. Receive a monthly income, free TEFL-related training and take the opportunity to explore another country.
Live a once in a lifetime opportunity
Becoming a Language Assistant in a Spanish school with Meddeas is a unique experience that will stay with you forever. During one academic year, you will be enrolled in a structured program and teach 20 hours a week in one of the 200 educational centers we work with. Gain international experience teaching English in Spain and add transferable skills to your resume. Don't miss the opportunity to discover a new culture and language, paying no fees and with a guaranteed monthly income, which is more than enough to live in Spain as a student.
“Since I have arrived in Bilbao everything has been great. I have not experienced any problems and Meddeas is often contacting everyone on the program with information, so I feel secure that if I did have any issues Meddeas would be available to help me at anytime. I am enjoying my experience so far thoroughly. I love living in the city and meeting new people but most of all I love working with the children. The school is wonderful and so are the children and staff."Jenna Mc., UK
teaching and education
- P.C. Galaria,
- Calle V, 3, 2ºD