About Sigma Labs
We are a team of wide ranging backgrounds with a singular focus on making opportunities available to people who have the right mindset and raw skills, regardless of background, that will lead to life-long career success.
- Our leading full-time professional training in software development and data engineering will give you the skills to add value to a team from Day 1 - our consultants consistently feedback that they felt “work-ready” from the start.
- We aim to be supportive through all of our interactions and everyday we see the positive impact as trainees and consultants who once worried about messing up now try new things and ask questions without fear of looking bad.
- Training is followed by 2 years of employment with us while embedded within one of our clients’ teams. If we cannot place you with a client we will continue to help you find a role in tech - over 90% of those who completed training, from STEM and non-STEM backgrounds, started roles in technology in a wide range of industries including consulting, finance and software design and engineering.
Who we’re looking for
You’ll fit right in at Sigma Labs if you:
- see a job as an opportunity to learn and make an impact, not just a destination;
- love to learn and not scared to try;
- value collaboration to reach your goals;
- can logically think through a problem and clearly explain the solution;
- will go above and beyond to be a difference-maker.
As a B-Corp with social mobility at the heart of our mission, we particularly want to hear from people who are not well represented in technology and high-performance jobs including female candidates and those from low-income backgrounds
IT and information services, business, consulting and management