Looking to gain some experience for your future career? Don’t wait until you graduate.
Boost your CV with Teach First, one of the UK's top graduate employers.
On our two-day Taster Programme, you’ll:
- Spend time learning transferable skills with our range of experts
- Attend personal development and leadership skills sessions
- Discover what it’s like to teach, including planning and delivering your own mini lesson
- Receive personalised one-to-one feedback
- Gain networking opportunities with our team, our partners and likeminded peers
You’ll also learn more about Teach First and our mission to end educational inequality. Plus, once you’re ready to apply, you'll be guaranteed a space at a selection day for our teacher training and leadership programme – one of the UK’s top graduate schemes, as highlighted in the Times Top 100 Graduate Employers list.
Give yourself a head start in planning your career, with our two-day Taster Programme.
What we are looking for
Accepted degree subjects
- teacher training and education
Additional job details
- UK wide
How to apply
We fill our Taster Programmes on a rolling basis, so strongly recommend early application.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 30 June 2024
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 30 June 2024