Leisure, sport and tourism jobs are open to graduates from a variety of degree backgrounds so discover which roles best suit your interests and skills
Are you passionate about helping people make the most of their leisure time? Or perhaps you're dedicated to improving the health and fitness of the nation? Does an enthusiasm for British culture and heritage inspire you to chase a career in tourism? Or maybe you have a love of travelling and would like to introduce new destinations to the public?
If any of these scenarios sound familiar the leisure, sport and tourism sector could provide you with a rewarding career.
Leisure, sport, travel and tourism jobs cover a variety of functions and include:
- Fitness centre manager
- Holiday representative
- Outdoor activities/education manager
- Personal trainer
- Sport and exercise psychologist
- Sports administrator
- Sports coach
- Sports development officer
- Sports therapist
- Theme park manager
- Tour manager
- Tourism officer
- Tourist information centre manager
- Travel agency manager
Find out more
- Read about what it's like to work on a cruise ship.
- Discover what a typical day is like for a personal trainer.