About Arden University
Stand out from the crowd with an Industry accredited Masters or MBA from Arden University
We offer a range of Masters and MBAs that can be studied flexibly by online distance learning, or if you’re a UK resident, part-time on-campus in London.
Our flexible study modes mean that 90% of our students work alongside their studies. With Arden, you don’t need to give up your career or earnings in order to progress your career with a postgraduate qualification.
PG courses available
We also offer internationally recognised, modern and career focused master’s programmes that enable students to gain a critical understanding of management and organisations. By putting theory into practice, you’ll develop a range of practical and transferable skills, enabling you to boost your career potential.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) – London Campus
- MSc Engineering Management (CMI)
- MSc Data Analytics and Marketing (CIM)
- MSc Project Management (APM)
- MA Strategic Marketing (CIM)
- MSc Strategic IT Management
- MSc Telecommunications Management
- MSc IT Security Management
- MSc Enterprise Architecture Management
Future career prospects
Arden courses are designed with a strong focus on employability so that learning will directly help students in the workplace. To support student’s workplace and career development needs, a full service online careers portal helps students search for jobs, develop a CV and sharpen interview techniques. These are just a few of the really useful tools thousands of Arden students have access to. Learn more about career support.
English language support
For students whose prior learning was not taught in English, we require IELTS 6.5 or equivalent.
Facilities and support arrangements
If you choose to study at one of our London campuses, you’ll become part of our lively, friendly atmosphere. We have many excellent facilities you can explore outside of classes. From computers and IT equipment, internet and printing services, to individual and group study spaces, cafes and even a gym, we’ve got everything you need to support your studies. Find out more here.
If you study at one of our campuses, our innovative blended learning model combines the flexibility of online learning with the structure of traditional face-to-face teaching. Here are a few of the benefits of the blended learning MBA:
• Graduate in two years with just one three-hour evening in class each week
• Online and on-campus academic and student support
• Industry recognised with Chartered Management Institute (CMI) accreditation and free membership throughout your study
• Great value for money, with flexible payment options or a postgraduate loan for those eligible
• Modern campuses in central London where you're able to network with other professionals
Click here to find out more about our Blended MBA >>
Fees, funding and costs
At Arden we believe cost shouldn’t be a barrier to your personal development. That’s why you can stay in control of your finances and focus on your learning with our flexible pay-as-you-go option. You may even be eligible for a postgraduate loan to cover the cost of your studies or you have the option of exploring employee sponsorship.
How to apply
At Arden, flexibility is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we have four intakes a year for distance learning (January, April, July, October) and two intakes for our blended learning MBA (January and October).
We’re currently accepting applications for our January intake, so if you’d like to secure your place, you can apply direct here or give us a call on 0800 268 7737.
- Social media accounts