About Arden University
Stand out from the crowd with an Industry accredited Masters or MBA from Arden University
Alternatively, if you’re a UK resident and need more structure, you can study via blended learning, where you’ll study a full-time qualification with part-time campus hours at one of our study centres in London, Birmingham or Manchester.
Our flexible study modes mean that 90% of our students work alongside their studies. With Arden, you don’t need to put your career or earnings on hold in order to achieve a postgraduate qualification.
PG courses available
We offer internationally recognised, accredited and career-focused masters and MBA programmes that enable students to gain a critical understanding of management and organisations. By putting theory into practice, you’ll develop a range of practical and transferable skills, enabling you to boost your career potential.
- MBA (CMI)
- MBA (Finance)
- MBA (Data Analytics)
- MBA (Top-Up)
- MA Strategic Marketing (CIM)
- MA Human Resource Management
- MSc Project Management (APM)
- MSc Engineering Management (CMI)
- MSc IT Security Management
- MSc Strategic IT Management
- MSc Telecommunications Management
- MSc Enterprise Architecture Management
- MSc Psychology
- MSc Data Analytics and Marketing (CIM)
- MSc Data Analytics and Project Management
- MSc Data Analytics and Operations Management
- MSc Data Analytics and Information Systems Management
- MSc Data Analytics and Human Resource Management
- MSc Data Analytics and IT Security Management
- MSc Data Analytics and Finance
- MSc Data Analytics and Enterprise Architecture
- PG Cert Data Analytics
Blended Learning – On-Campus
Future career prospects
Arden courses are designed with a strong focus on employability so that learning will directly help students in the workplace. To support student’s workplace and career development needs, a full service online careers portal helps students search for jobs, develop a CV and sharpen interview techniques. These are just a few of the really useful tools thousands of Arden students have access to. Learn more about career support.
English language support
For students whose prior learning was not taught in English, we require IELTS 6.5 or equivalent.
Facilities and support arrangements
If you choose to study at one of our study centres in London, Birmingham or Manchester, you’ll become part of our lively, friendly atmosphere. As a postgraduate student, you only need to commit to one three-hour study session every fortnight on campus, meaning you can continue to work alongside your studies. Outside of classes, you’ll have access to many excellent facilities, from computers and IT equipment, internet and printing services, to individual and group study spaces. Find out more here.
Students have the opportunity of studying professionally accredited and industry recognised Masters and MBAs, delivered either 100% online or via blended learning at one of our campuses in Tower Hill, Holborn, Ealing, Manchester or Birmingham.
If you study at one of our campuses, our innovative blended learning model combines the flexibility of online learning with the structure of traditional face-to-face teaching. Here are a few of the benefits of blended learning with Arden:
- Graduate in two years with just one three-hour evening session in class every two weeks
- Online and on-campus academic and student support
- Industry recognised with Chartered Management Institute (CMI), Association for Project Management (APM), Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) accreditations and free membership throughout your study
- Great value for money, with flexible payment options or a postgraduate loan for those eligible
- Modern campuses in central London, Birmingham and Manchester where you're able to network with other professionals
Find out more about our blended learning Masters and MBAs.
Fees, funding and costs
At Arden we believe cost shouldn’t be a barrier to your personal development. That’s why you can stay in control of your finances and focus on your learning with our flexible pay-as-you-go option. You may even be eligible for a postgraduate loan to cover the cost of your studies or you have the option of exploring employee sponsorship.
How to apply
At Arden, flexibility is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we have four intakes a year for distance learning (January, April, July, October) and two intakes for blended learning (September, November, January, February, April and June)
We’re currently accepting applications, so if you’d like to secure your place, you can apply direct or give us a call on 0800 268 7737
- Social media accounts