One of the following:
- A good UK honours degree (minimum lower second class)
- Equivalent overseas degree recognised by Aston University.
As well as:
- Two professional references – at least one must be from an academic referee
- An official academic transcript of your university grades to date
- A completed application form.
Months of entry
MSc Business Analytics has been designed to help you gain the skills and qualifications needed to pursue a career in business analytics. Big data and business analytics are areas where employers are finding increasing difficulty in recruiting graduates with the right qualifications and skills. There is a growing demand for these roles, but also a significant gap between current graduates’ analytical skills and employers’ needs. By completing this course, you will improve your employability by gaining the expertise needed to analyse big data, improve decision-making and help companies gain a competitive advantage.
This course will equip you with the quantitative skills needed to understand and engage with complex data as well as the analytical tools to drive business advantage. You will deepen your knowledge of business analytics, web analytics, data mining and management consultancy with a view to using that knowledge to improve the decision-making process in business.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details