Entry requirements include:
- A good UK honours degree
- An equivalent overseas degree recognised by Aston University
- A degree-level professional qualification Plus at least three years relevant post-graduation work experience by the time you start your programme
- A well-rounded GMAT score may be required.
- An official academic transcript of your grades (in English)
- Two references - at least one from an academic referee, the other from your current or previous employer. Two professional references may be accepted from applicants with substantial work experience Admission outside of these guidelines is possible for exceptional students.
English Language Requirements:
- English Language Requirements can be found here.
Months of entry
January, May, September
The Aston Executive Part-Time MBA programme allows you to combine study with a full-time career. You'll learn over a longer period through online workshops as well as termly weekend residentials at Aston Business School. This gives you the opportunity to apply your new skills as you learn.
Modules are assessed by individual assignments and group work where you will have the opportunity to analyse complex business problems. The course concludes with a major project which allows you to put you rnew knowledge into practice. This can be approached in a number of ways including a live consultancy project with a business, a themed reserach project, producing a business plan for a start-up, or writing a report about a company you are working nor interning at.
You'll combine several weekend residentails at Aston Business School per year, supported by the Aston interactive online learning platform, where you can engage with module content, participate in live seminars and communicate with your peers.
Study in one of Europe's top Business schools and see the results of an Aston MBA for yourself:
- Gain perspective and a critical insight into your own managmeent style, allowing you to become a dynamic and inspirational leader with the insight to move your business and career forward
- Enhance your global employability with our dedicated skills workshops and senimars
- Refine valuable practical management skills
- Build your future business networks
- Study at one of just 1% of business schools in the world to hold AACSB, EQUIS and AMBA accreditation.
Information for international students
With more than 25 nationalities represented last year, the Aston MBA is truly international. This international make-up is central to the programme, designed to enhance the learning experience and to create an environment which helps you develop the essential skills required to become a global leader.
Fees and funding
Home and EU students are eligible for a Postgraduate Loan, giving you up to £10,000 towards your course fees.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time30 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Further details of qualification
See our Full-Time MBA and online MBA programmes as an alternative.
Course contact details
- MBA Office
- +44 (0)121 204 3100