Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
- A good UK honours degree, or
- An equivalent overseas degree recognised by Aston University, or
- A degree-level professional qualification.
- At least three years’ relevant post-graduation work experience by the time you start your programme
- An official academic transcript of your grades (in English)
- Two references – preferably one from an academic referee, the other from your current or previous employer (Two professional references may be accepted from applicants with substantial work experience).
English Language Requirements can be found here.
*Applicants with extensive work experience
We consider applications from candidates with extensive work experience who have not completed a graduate qualification.
We take a holistic approach in evaluating applications. If you would like to get a better idea before applying, you are welcome to contact one of our MBA advisers for an informal discussion.
The information contained on this website details the typical entry requirements for this course for the most commonly offered qualifications. Applicants with alternative qualifications may wish to enquire with the relevant admissions teams prior to application whether or not their qualifications are deemed acceptable. For less commonly encountered qualifications this will be judged on a case-by-case basis in consultation with the academic admissions tutor.
Months of entry
Enrich your career and combine study and full-time work with the Aston Executive MBA. Learn through flexible online materials and workshops, as well as weekend residentials and apply new skills and knowledge straight away in your role.
The Aston Executive part-time MBA is the next chapter in your career. Whether your ambition is to lead in international organisations or start something closer to home, the course will hone your strategic thinking, leadership capabilities and entrepreneurial perspective.
Fees and funding
If you plan for your employer to fund your Executive MBA, you may be more suited to the Executive Apprenticeship MBA. Your employer will fund your MBA using their Apprenticeship Levy Allowance
Home and EU students are eligible for a Postgraduate Loan, giving you up to £10,000 towards your course fees.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time24 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Further details of qualification
See our Full-Time MBA and online MBA programmes as an alternative.
Course contact details