One of the following:
- A good UK honours degree (2:2)
- Equivalent overseas degree recognised by Aston University.
As well as:
- Two professional references – at least one must be from an academic referee
- An official academic transcript of your university grades to date
- A completed application form.
Months of entry
MSc Information Systems & Business Analysis has been designed to give you an expert understanding of how information systems support businesses and their operations. Through our specialist career pathway, the programme will give you in-depth knowledge and experience to prepare you for a range of careers in information systems consultancy, business analysis and management.
You will gain the technical, organisational and people skills needed to develop business systems and manage information systems projects in practice. A core workshop module gives you the opportunity to act as a consultant, creating a fully working information system within a realistic but supportive environment.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Admissions