- A good UK honours degree (minimum lower second class)
- Equivalent overseas degree recognised by Aston University.
As well as:
- Two professional references – at least one must be from an academic referee
- An official academic transcript of your university grades to date
- A completed application form.
Months of entry
MSc International Business focuses on the links between major business functions and their role in international business and commerce. You will develop knowledge of the special requirements for conducting business activities across national boundaries, relevant theories and their application in business. You will also have the opportunity to study at one of our European partner institutions and visit international companies through our integrated Study Abroad programme.
The course will develop expertise in core areas of international business, strategic management and business economics. The wide range of elective modules will enable you to develop skills in a specific business function linked to international business (finance, marketing or operations management) or pursue related areas such as entrepreneurship and business sustainability.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Admissions