Entry requirements include:
- A good UK honours degree
- An equivalent overseas degree recognised by Aston University
- A degree-level professional qualification Plus: • At least three years relevant post-graduation work experience by the time you start your programme
- For Full-time and Online MBA applicants only: A well-rounded GMAT score may be required
- An official academic transcript of your grades (in English)
- Two references - at least one from an academic referee, the other from your current or previous employer. Two professional references may be accepted from applicants with substantial work experience Admission outside of these guidelines is possible for exceptional students.
English Language Requirements:
- 105 Internet-based (with a minimum score of 22 in any section) IELTS:
- 7 overall with no less than 6 in any section.
Months of entry
The Aston Full-Time MBA is a transformational MBA for managers that will transform your thinking career, and potential. This intensive course comprises on-campus sessions, seminars and workshops. These face-to-face sessoins will enhance your understanding of the core frameworks of international business while widening your business networks with the diverse cohort of Aston MBAs.
Study in one of Europe's top Business schools and see the results of an Aston MBA for yourself:
- Gain perspective and a critical insight into your own managmeent style, allowing you to become a dynamic and inspirational leader with the insight to move your business and career forward
- Enhance your global employability with our dedicated skills workshops
- Refine valuable practical management skills
- Build your future business networks
- Study at one of just 1% of business schools in the world to hold AACSB, EQUIS and AMBA accreditation.
Information for international students
With more than 25 nationalities represented last year, the Aston MBA is truly international. This international make-up is central to the programme, designed to enhance the learning experience and to create an environment which helps you develop the essential skills required to become a global leader.
Fees and funding
Our MBA scholarships are designed to support talented applicants wishing to develop their skills and knowledge with the Aston MBA.
For full and up to date details please visit our MBA Scholarships page.
Qualification and course duration
Further details of qualification
The full-time MBA programme starts annually in October. See our Executive Part-time MBA and online MBA programmes as an alternative.
Course contact details
- MBA Office
- +44 (0)121 204 3100