CIPD Level 5 Associate Diploma in People Management - 25% off until 30th of September!
This is a course for experienced HR professionals, so you will need previous formal qualifications to get started.
- An existing Foundation qualification (or equivalent) is essential; alternatively, relevant work experience can be considered
- You must be over the age of 18 or have a third-party payee for any financial agreement
- You must have a solid grasp of the English language (IELTS 6.5 or equivalent if English is not your first language)
- You must have access to a computer or other internet enabled device and a reliable internet connection, plus basic computer skills
- To receive the Diploma qualification, you need to be registered with the CIPD
Months of entry
25% off until 30th of September!
The CIPD Level 5 Diploma in People Management is the most comprehensive HR course, ideal for you if you want to formalise your existing experience, skills and knowledge, and progress into a managerial role.
Building on your base knowledge, you’ll get a sound understanding of how HR fits into achieving strategic objectives and how data can be used to improve performance.
Here are the units you’ll cover:
Three core units
Unit 1: Organisational performance and culture in practice
Unit 2: Evidence-based practice
Unit 3: Professional behaviours and valuing people
Three specialist units
Unit 1: Employment relationship management
Unit 2: Talent management and workforce planning
Unit 3: Reward for performance and contribution
One of two additional specialist units
Unit 1: Specialist employment law
Unit 2: Advances in digital learning and development
Fees and funding
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- flexible11 months
- Online learningis available for this qualification
|Assessment||What kind of work will I be doing? (proportionally)|
|Written coursework / continuous assessment||100|
Course contact details
- 020 3911 3405