A good honours degree or equivalent is required.
Months of entry
- electronic and dielectric properties of weakly conducting materials;
- properties of metal, semiconductor and insulating surfaces;
- electrokinetic manipulation of bioparticles;
- lipid films in langmuir monolayer and bilayer forms;
- metal dielectric and metal semiconductor interfaces;
- interaction of ultrasound with biological materials;
- hydrocarbon polymers lab-on-a-chip;
- biological polymers, enzymes and cells;
- medical applications of ultrasound.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Administrator
- 01248 382686