Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
This program is made for those who are passionate for the User Experience design.
If you are interested in applying for a place in the Master, we just need from you:
- Updated Curriculum Vitae.
- Motivation letter: how do you think it will be the digital industry in the next 5 years and how it would be the user experience impact in this digital transformation.
- An intermediate/advanced level of English is necessary to follow the Master.
Months of entry
Shape the digital future
Barcelona Technology School gives you the necessary tools to lead the digital transformation, in order to create the space where humans and technology come together.
During the Master in User Experience Design, you will get a deep understanding of the human behaviour, technology and digital solutions needs.
- UX Driven Business
- User-centered Technology
- Content Strategy
- UI Design and Prototyping
- UX Leadership and Management
- Creative Technology and Innovation
Methodology of the Master:
The methodology of the course is based in projects: "Learning by doing".
Students will have the possibility to connect with the Barcelona's digital Ecosystem and network during the academic year throug:
- The BTS Professors, who are professionals of the industry whocombines their activities with classes in BTS.
- Digital leaders. We bring experts of the industry to give Master’s classes as guest speakers
- Visits to companies. We organize visits to Multinationals, consultants, startups, etc.
- Digital events. We take the students to the most important events in the city.
On the other hand, BTS counts with a career service department to connect the students with opportunities during the academic year.
Fees and funding
Get in touch with our admissions advisors to learn about financial support opportunities.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time9 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
- flexible9 months
- Distance learningis available for this qualification
- Online learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Cecilia Grateron