Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
A 2:2 or above at undergraduate level in a related subject from a recognised academic institution.
Months of entry
The PGDip in Clinical Drug Development provides students with a multidisciplinary perspective to facilitate their skills. The programme is designed for individuals who need an understanding of drug development process and provides a detailed picture of the complex and highly interrelated activities required for the development cycle for drugs and biologics, from the process of discovery to successful commercialisation.
- This programme provides students with the edge that the pharmaceutical industry requires.
- It empowers the professionals working within the field with the skills and understanding required for fast progression within the industry and contract research organisations (CROs).
Information for international students
If you got your degree in an English speaking country or if it was taught in English, and you studied within the last five years, you might not need an English language qualification - find out more.
English language entry requirements for programmes within the William Harvey Institute.
You may be able to meet the English language requirement for your programme by joining a summer pre-sessional programme before starting your degree.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time24 months
- Distance learningis available for this qualification
- full time9 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- William Harvey Research Institute
- +44 (0)20 7882 5511