Our MA Creative Producing programme is for producers at all stages of their career, from those with a desire to work in live performance, to those with existing producing experience.
Entry requirements for our postgraduate courses vary. We are generally looking for a good honours degree or equivalent. Some courses also require an interview or the submission of a portfolio of work.
Please contact our admissions team for more information: email@example.com.
Months of entry
Do you want to produce live performance? Our MA Creative Producing course is for producers at all stages of their career.
- Work on real-time projects with our in-house production company, led by the University’s Creative Producer.
- Extend your artistic community through the University’s industry partners, collaborators and guest speakers.
- Enhance your professional skills via productions, working with industry collaborators and technical teams.
During the MA Creative Producing course, you’ll build on your current experience and artistic vision, explore your creative ideas and judgement, and develop your entrepreneurial thinking.
We’ll equip you with the practical know-how to get your artistic ideas to an audience and sustain your practice. You’ll expand your professional knowledge, skills and networks in the following areas of creativity and business:
- Leadership of and collaboration with creative and technical teams
- Curation of artistic material
- Project and company management and planning
- Budgeting and finance management
- Fundraising and funding strategy
- Audience development
Fees and funding
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- +44 (0)1225 876 180