- Must hold current professional registration with a UK regulatory body (NMC, HCPC).
- Students will normally have studied to BSc or equivalent, ideally to include Research Methods and physiology.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience in the speciality they practice in.
- Must have full support from employer in regard to role development and protected learning time (1 day a week in University, plus one day a week for supported clinical practice)
- Appropriately named clinical supervisor (GP or consultant) to support the trainee during the programme.
Months of entry
This Advanced Clinical Practice MSc course is designed for senior health practitioners, with at least 3 years professional experience, to develop their clinical skills and advance their careers. You will be supported to develop extensive understanding of the clinical skills required, to lead evidence based service developments in your practice area.
Information for international students
Sorry, this course is not available to international students.
Fees and funding
Employer/self or sponsor.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Pre-entry Enquiries Team
- +44 (0)121 331 5595