Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
For entry in this qualification, learners must meet the following criteria:
- Have a UK level 6 diploma or an honours degree or equivalent qualification.
- The learner should be 21 or older at the time of enrollment.
Learners are expected to have English language proficiency of CEFR Level B2, this can be met in any one the following ways:
- Being a native English language speaker
- Having an IELTS 5.5 or equivalent
- Having done your last two years of schooling in English
- Passing our online English language test
Months of entry
The OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Human Resources provides the learner with a core understanding of the skills within Human resource management (HRM) that align with ideal strategic decision making, enhancing a companies ability to create or maintain a competitive industry advantage.
Learner will acquire skills through an integrated approach of theory in HRM and practice using real-time activities. Upon successful completion of this qualification, learners will have developed strategic human resource management skills and can focus on implementation requirements of an organisations strategy.
This course enables learners to pursue their career in employment or get enrolled in a Master’s degree program with advanced standing.
Duration and Delivery
The qualification is designed to be completed over one year of full-time study. However, we accommodate for completely flexible delivery, so that students can schedule their learning around other commitments such as work or family. The qualification is delivered online through our Virtual Learning Environment.
Assessment and Verification
All units within this course are internally verified by our assessors and externally verified by OTHM. This course is criterion-referenced, based on specific learning outcomes. To achieve a “PASS” for a unit, a student must complete the learning outcomes to meet the assessment criteria set by OTHM.
This course is based on the Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF) equivalent to a Master’s degree. The Level 7 Diploma is shorter, and learners can also choose to proceed to dissertation level with a university to receive a master degree.
The Level 7 Diploma in Human Resource Management enables students to progress to a professional career or to higher studies. As this qualification is regulated and approved by Ofqual (Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulation), students are eligible to progress for Master’s top-up programs at London Graduate School, University of Northampton, Anglia Ruskin University, and University of Portsmouth.
- Unit 1: Strategic Human Resource Management
- Unit 2: Engagement of Employees and Organizational Learning
- Unit 3: Leadership Development and Performance Management
- Unit 4: Global Resourcing, Talent and Reward Management
- Unit 5: Managing Employment Relations and Employment Law
- Unit 6: Business Research Methods
Fees and funding
Pay in interest free installments.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- Level 7 Diploma
- flexible6+ months
- Online learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Francis Fitzgerald