For entry into this qualification, learners must meet the following criteria:
- A UK level 6 diploma, an honours degree, or an equivalent qualification.
- The learner should be 21 or older at the age of enrollment.
- Mature learners are also advised to have management experience.
Learners are expected to have an English language proficiency of CEFR Level B2, this can be met in any one the following ways:
- Be a native English language speaker
- Having achieved IELTS 5.5 or equivalent
- Having done your last two years of schooling in English
- Passing our online English language test
Months of entry
The OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Marketing provides the core knowledge of branding & marketing that align with effective strategic decision making to maintain a competitive advantage. Learners will acquire knowledge through an integrated approach of marketing theory, understanding the behaviour of consumers, and practice using real-time and digital communication management activities. Successful completion of this course will give the learners a deep understanding of strategic marketing management, branding skills, consumer behavior, and the ability to focus on implementation requirements of organisation strategy.
Duration and Delivery
The qualification is designed to be completed over one year of full-time study. However, we accommodate for completely flexible delivery, so that students can schedule their learning around other commitments such as work or family. The qualification is delivered online through our Virtual Learning Environment.
Assessment and Verification
All units within this course are internally verified by our assessors and externally verified by OTHM. This course is criterion-referenced, based on specific learning outcomes. To achieve a “PASS” for a unit, a student must complete the learning outcomes to meet the assessment criteria set by OTHM.
This course enables students to progress to a professional career or to higher studies. As this qualification is regulated and approved by Ofqual (Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulation), students are able to progress for Master’s top-up programs at the London Graduate School.
- Unit 1: Contemporary Issues and Principles of Marketing
- Unit 2: Consumer Behaviors and Market Communications
- Unit 3: Digital and Social Media Marketing
- Unit 4: Contemporary Challenges and Strategic Marketing
- Unit 5: Strategic Brand Management
- Unit 6: Marketing Research Project
Fees and funding
Pay in interest free installments.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- Level 7 Diploma
- flexible6+ months
- Online learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Francis Fitzgerald