A 2:2 (or above) UK Honours degree, or equivalent internationally recognised qualification, in an engineering or technology subject.
Months of entry
Renewable energy is an essential and vital resource for the world’s future, and future there is an urgent need for engineers capable of solving the industry’s complex challenges in this field.
Studying Renewable Energy Engineering at Brunel provides graduates with the knowledge and skills to make a strategic real-world impact in the resolution of the world’s energy problems.
Graduates from Brunel’s MSc in Renewable Energy Engineering will develop:
- The versatility and depth to deal with new, demanding and unusual challenges across a range of renewable energy issues, drawing on an understanding of all aspects of renewable energy principles including economic assessment.
- The imagination, initiative and creativity to enable them to follow a successful engineering career with national and international companies and organisations.
- Specialist knowledge and transferable skills for successful careers including, where appropriate, progression to Chartered Engineer status.
Information for international students
English language requirements
- IELTS: 6 (min 5.5 in all areas)
- Pearson: 51 (51 in all subscores)
- BrunELT: 60% (min 55% in all areas)
Fees and funding
Learn more at the postgraduate funding page.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- +44 (0)1895 265599